University of Michigan
As a PhD student at the
University of Michigan,
I am working in the Laboratory for Progress on projects related to robotic manipulation.
These projects are described below.
Composable Semantic Frames
- Submitting to ICRA 2023; details coming soon.
User Study on Interfaces for Shared Autonomy Tasks
- Submitting to IROS 2022 Workshop; details coming soon.
Composable Causality in Semantic Robot Programming
- Accepted at ICRA 2022
- Accepted at RSS 2021 Workshops
- AI and Manipulation for Robotics (AIMR)
- Declarative and Neurosymbolic Representations (DNR)
- Prelim Exam
Causal Reasoning Collaboration with Brown University